the roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet ~aristotle~

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Sosiohumaniora

Great day, my friend. I don’t want to call it a bad day. Well, actually it is. But let me give you an explanation why I don’t want to call it a bad day anyway.

Let us start in the morning. I woke up at 7.30 am. That is a bad thing if I have a class scheduled at 7.00 am. Thanks God I don’t have one, but I missed Subuh pray. Man. I took a bath as usual, picking up the clothes, (well I needed to wash some of my UW first), ride the bike and have a breakfast in Lestari. As just the other day.

Library is the only place to make ourself cool from the sweat. I meant “ngadem”. But that’s not the point. I had to do my group task. It is about illiquidity control and premium control. Well, if you take finance in your major you would understand what is that shit.

The class today was scheduled at 13.00 pm. But the class is suddenly canceled and will be held in another day. It will be announced later the academic says.

I also have a scheduled meeting with KKN group with Saka Ngurah Semarajaya. But this piggybank canceled it also. And soon after I got back to my dormitory he said, “the meeting will be at 5”. Oh piggybank wtf.

Well, what surprise me is this. Real Madrid won by 6 goals to 2 goals against Dinamo Zagreb. Benzema scored 2 goals, Callejon also 2, Higuain and Ozil got one each. And Higuain became the captain of Real Madrid after Ramos being changed for Albiol. Sahin played the Champions League debut and played alongside Lass Diarra.

My best player in PES, Tomecak, scored the very last goal and Adan picked up the ball two times consecutively. Casillas is saved for the derby against Athletico Madrid.

And Real Madrid always knew how to entertain people.

Oyaa, I took this before going home, and aaaa hope it is good for your eyes. The photo is taken at Sosiohumaniora street. Taken with Galaxy Mini, edited with RetroCamera Pixlr-O-Matic. See you guys!

 

2011-11-23 15.53.09 - Anne

 

2011-11-23 15.55.44 - Sophia

 

2011-11-23 15.53.09 - Tony

 

Thanks for reading Open-mouthed smile

0 tanggapan:

The Author

My photo
God gives you two ears so we can listen not only from one side. There are many perspective, point of view, and argument that can give you insights! Perhaps! Happy reading!
Muhamad Hasan Putra

Perumahan 1. Pt. GPM
Block F. 040
Bandar Mataram, Lampung Tengah
Lampung
34169

muhamad.hasan.putra@gmail.com

FB : Muhamad Hasan Putra

Twitter : @putrahasan