the roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet ~aristotle~

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

UGM’s Frontyard!

It was a rainy afternoon when I decided to go home after lesson time. I took my bike and rode it slowly down the road. Just after the MSI campus, I found something interesting thing to be shoot.

I do like to take some photos everytime I had an interest to shoot. Finding an interesting object and derive it into some good photos. Well, I don’t have any SLR camera or something sophisticated. I only have this:

galaxyminiwhite

Samsung Galaxy Mini – White with 3.2mpx camera.

And with this application:

Retro_camera

I got these photos:

shot_1322038421164

 

shot_1322038527669

 

shot_1322038576705

 

shot_1322038588446

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don’t find any good on giving complain. I find good when I give compliment and complain in a balance way.

Uta, 2011.

0 tanggapan:

The Author

My photo
God gives you two ears so we can listen not only from one side. There are many perspective, point of view, and argument that can give you insights! Perhaps! Happy reading!
Muhamad Hasan Putra

Perumahan 1. Pt. GPM
Block F. 040
Bandar Mataram, Lampung Tengah
Lampung
34169

muhamad.hasan.putra@gmail.com

FB : Muhamad Hasan Putra

Twitter : @putrahasan