the roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet ~aristotle~

Sunday, January 2, 2011

That's Why I'm Telling You That I Love You

These words are from the scene of I Am Sam, when Mr. Dawson was in the court testifying for his daughter. Mr. Turner asked him why he is so sure that he can give what Lucy actually needs, and Mr. Dawson said,,

" Remember when Paul McCartney wrote the song "Michelle"...
and then he only wrote the first part, Annie said.
And then he gave that part to John Lennon...
and he wrote the part that said...
"I love you, I love you, I love you."
Annie said that it wouldn't have been...
the same song without that...
and that's why the whole world cried...
when the Beatles broke up on April 10, 1970."

That's why I'm telling you that I love you, the girl that closed her heart for me.

0 tanggapan:

The Author

My photo
God gives you two ears so we can listen not only from one side. There are many perspective, point of view, and argument that can give you insights! Perhaps! Happy reading!
Muhamad Hasan Putra

Perumahan 1. Pt. GPM
Block F. 040
Bandar Mataram, Lampung Tengah
Lampung
34169

muhamad.hasan.putra@gmail.com

FB : Muhamad Hasan Putra

Twitter : @putrahasan