the roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet ~aristotle~

Friday, February 18, 2011

February 18

"I wonder if you ever think about me. Thought that we don't need any things economical to express your love, it simply attention to people that you 'said' you love. Thanks. I am sorry if I could only be and always be your burden. I am afraid to lose your love, but as day changing to another day, I'm officially feel that I have lost your love.

Well, I am not happy but I am glad you treat me like this. Like shit.

I am happy that you want to be a friend for me, but for your information only that you are a talker type, not a both talker and listener, that i want to have. You have changed, but changed into something I never want you to be.

But, I'm openly admitting that these are all my mistakes, and I accept your manner in facing me.

I am sorry, have a great journey for your life."

------- love comes and leaves. people comes and leaves. it is easy to give attention to people, but it is hard to make people put a kind attention on you. never let people that give you attention leave. they are the true lovers and friends. -------

Written for someone on February 18th, 2011.

0 tanggapan:

The Author

My photo
God gives you two ears so we can listen not only from one side. There are many perspective, point of view, and argument that can give you insights! Perhaps! Happy reading!

Archive

Muhamad Hasan Putra

Perumahan 1. Pt. GPM
Block F. 040
Bandar Mataram, Lampung Tengah
Lampung
34169

muhamad.hasan.putra@gmail.com

FB : Muhamad Hasan Putra

Twitter : @putrahasan